Free Polymer Clay Millefiori Cane Tutorials

I post these on my facebook page, but I wanted to assemble a few of the best all in one place.  For more complex canes, please visit my etsy shop.ImageImageImageImageImage

About these ads
This entry was posted in Free Tutorials and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Free Polymer Clay Millefiori Cane Tutorials

1. Katie says:

Hey Meg! I sent your simple kaleidoscope cane tutorial featured above in my email again this week. I hope it brings you traffic & some new subscriptions. Hugs to you!

2. Pingback: The Daily Polymer Arts Blog » Get Caning!

3. Belli Bone says:

These are wonderful tutorials! To me that’s a brand new way of making a leaf cane, and it’s gorgeous. I’ll be teaching a beginner’s caning class soon, I hope you don’t mind if I put your website on my Class Notes for students.

4. The Phoenix says:

I found your houndstooth tutorial a few months back by following a link from Polymer Clay Daily. I made the cane and it came out beautifully. (I even wrote a blog post about it.) I would like to thank you for that tutorial. As a crafter in a family of Crimson Tide fans, I have been able to create accessories that they are proud to carry.

5. Alexandra says:

Как Вы все интересно делаете, просто восхитительно, что дух захватывает, тоже ОЧЕНЬ хочу научиться!

6. Jermaine Mintuck says:

I did a couple ideas based on your canes. Thank you for leaving them out in graphical detail for me to follow visually. Thank you!

7. Jermaine Mintuck says:

@polymerclayworkshop: Yes, people DO follow these tutorials. I am one of them always hungry for inspiration.