Cane Builder Subscription

If you can’t find the image you saw on Pinterest or another link, it may have moved to my etsy shop! This month’s issue requires some skill with reducing canes. However, it is my current absolute favorite go-to for fancy mandalas that look complicated but start quite simple.  (Last month’s issue with water lilies, lily pads, dandelion clocks and nature tile patterns is still being sent out. Two for one!)

Polymer Clay sparkling mandala cane

Polymer clay water lily lotus millefiori

These constantly emerging, innovative canework techniques  have been featured on the most prominent international polymer clay sites.  Now they will be shared exclusively with Cane Builder subscribers before they are available anywhere else!  To see a glimpse the canes in past issues, click here.  Not all issues will be made available through etsy. This is the subscribe button.    I could only find one that said “donate”. Only $5 per month!  Contact me with any questions. Let me know if you prefer to pay with check, or money order. You have the ability to cancel from your own personal paypal account at any time.  If you have any problems at all please e-mail me at creatorsjoy@gmail.com. I always send and re-send any missing tutorials, but I have no way to know if you do not receive your tutorials unless you contact me. All new subscribers will receive the Marbled Cane tutorial as a bonus.  This tutorial is not available elsewhere. If you are wondering what people do with canes, check out my pinterest boards for Cane Projects and Cane Jewelry

. polymer clay marbled ink canemarbled butterfly cane marbled kaleidoscope cane marbled ink cane kaleidoscopes

Read a little more about it, and find free “tutorial pages” here.

160 Responses to Cane Builder Subscription

1. Poonam says:

Hi
    Wondering if I can pay for whole year by credit card.
    Please suggest.
    Thanks
    Poonam

2. Kathleen Stevens says:

I have joined you, but I can’t figure out how to get to your lessons. Help please. I used pay pal.

3. Pingback: Canebenders! | Polymer Clay Workshop

4. Dottie Wilbanks says:

When do you send out the Feb. tutorial. I see paypal made a new payment

5. Christy says:

I made a payment for monthly subscription but I can’t figure out how to log in. What do I need to do?

6. Rachel says:

I just signed up and got my first tutorials! I am so excited to start receiving this subscription. This month there are some really fun canes and I can’t wait to make them!
    I LOVE all of your beautiful canes! The 3 dimensional shading is amazing! Also incredible is how easy they are to make when you break it down in the tutorials. Thank you so much!

7. Stephanie says:

Oh your flower is beautiful so are these csmes. I’m Stephanie Nelson I would like to know if your sell any of your canes. stefferbug2003@yahoo.com thank you

8. Julie Jammett says:

I have just discontinued the automatic $5 bank withdrawal as I have not received cane builder e- mails for the past year. Not in junk mail either. Am extremely disappointed in the service. E- mail. djh7440@yahoo.com. I originally got a personal e-mail to download. Revived only 3 months for the 1 st offer and done this year. Julie HAMMETT, 17500 Canal Cove act, Ft Myers Beach, Fla 33931 djh7440@yahoo.com

• There was no way for me to know that you weren’t getting the tutorials. I’ll be happy to send any missing tutorials. You can cancel from your personal paypal account at any time. I have no ability to take money that you have not approved.

9. cobbspursuit says:

Good morning. I just resubscribed through PayPal and need to know how I get to your tutorials.

Thanks in advance
    Cathy Cobb

10. micgems11 says:

I have been paying for my subscription, however i haven’t seen any emails with my pattern in them in months wtf?

11. Meg I have a question I’m going to ask here. I just got the April 2017 cane builder. In my experience Pardo makes the clearest translucent play but it’s more expensive for me. What brand did you use on the canes were seeing in Aprils issue? Thanks! (Is there an issue that tells you how to get (the process) clearer translucent other than thin amounts?)

12. Judy Johnson says:

This is the polymer clay site available. I just love it.